Tuesday, June 29, 2010

From My Apt at the Olivia in NYC


Nothing beats living in New York City. Who hasn't dreamed of living here at some point in their life? There are so many opportunities and experiences to be had, so much life to be lived. The lights, the sounds, the people, the bustle, I love being in the middle of it all. What I love is that my apartment at the Olivia in NY allows me to be as close to the action as I'd like. Stepping out of my building's door, I can step right into the pace of this crazy city. Or, I can always rely on a quiet night in my apartment to relax and get my mind away from the busy day to day. Whatever I choose, Stonehenge has always been there to fit my needs...and then some.

Since moving to New York, my life here in the city has lived up to every one of my crazy expectations. After graduating from college, I packed my bags and my dreams and moved here to the Olivia apartments after landing a great job in Manhattan. I couldn't believe that I was actually living what I had dreamed of for so many years! I immediately set up my place, decorating it full of bright colors and knick-knacks that I'd been collecting from my travels and adventures here in the city (they've got some fantastic shops here!). Exploring the city in that first year since I moved was my favorite. My repertoire of favorite lunch spots, bars, clubs, museums, parks, and friends grew by the day. Everything was new. Even after being here for 2 years, New York still hasn't lost its magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment